Share the love

We are four teenagers with one mission- To be the guardian for the orang utans. We know we can make a difference. With your support, we can make a BIGGER and more effective difference.

Orang utans are beautiful living creatures who want to maintain their existence in this world. They are very alike in humans in many things. They are almost like us, as a matter of fact. They are our friends. Please do not make them history.

Those who care have visited

free html visitor counters
times :)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beautiful Creatures

We have pledged to make this blog as interesting as it can be! Well, for some reason, people seemed to think our blog is deprive from uniqueness. WELL THINK AGAIN! Because I, one of the orang utan savers will make sure that this blog will cease to amuse you. (Sorry, I'm hungry due to the fasting month and all. I'm a little bit hyper when hungry).

Gosh. Like we are sooo moving forward! I mean, look at this blog. We have almost 900 visitors now! This is so totally fabulous! So, today, I am going to talk about HOW to save the orang utans. Don't you just find it annoying when people like tell you to save orang utan but never show you how? Well, I do. So, I looked this up on the Internet and found out how and now, I will tell you. (Content may have been modified for your reading pleasure)


1. Cut down the usage of PAPER. God, people. Do I like have to tell you everything? Common sense! I'm certainly not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I could figure out that papers came from trees. Trees are habitats for orang utan so, if we use more paper, they cut down more trees which mean, orang utans are losing their habitat!! HOW CRUEL IS THAT? GOSH! I mean, we have computer right? (Don't LIE to me, if you don't have any access to the computer or internet, you wouldn't be able to view our blog). If we are THAT desperate to send a letter to our loved ones *wink*, we can use the magic of e-mail. Crazy right? Technology nowadays, woah, they really excite me!


2. You can adopt an orang utan! You can name the orang utans and you will receive letters and informations about the orang utan you choose to adopt. You can adopt them from The Orang Utan foundation international. But I'm so broke. I've spent all my money on this totally fabulous dress yesterday. Now, I regret my decision. So, conclusion : orang utans before shopping!


3. The next is especially dedicated to the government. So like, read carefully, government! You can play a big role in saving orang utan! The government can like prevent all of these illegal tree cutters from cutting down orang utans habitat trough law enforcement. Apparently, the law now isn't enough. I suggest death penalty. I know right? So extreme! But why not? If there's death penalty for killing another human being, why not doing the same to orang utan? They too are living, breathing creatures! Get my drift? Like oh my gosh!


This is an incredibly long post!!!!! But I did something for the orang utans and that is what keep me going. We are on this mission and we hope we are not alone. THANK YOU!


P.s. Don't you feel inspired?!! I do.. :D

No comments: