Share the love

We are four teenagers with one mission- To be the guardian for the orang utans. We know we can make a difference. With your support, we can make a BIGGER and more effective difference.

Orang utans are beautiful living creatures who want to maintain their existence in this world. They are very alike in humans in many things. They are almost like us, as a matter of fact. They are our friends. Please do not make them history.

Those who care have visited

free html visitor counters
times :)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The E.N.D

I cannot even begin to express my greatest gratitude to everyone who has been supporting us. As we are inching closer to the dateline of submitting this blog, I cannot help but feeling a little zing in my heart. It's so hard to give it all up, after all we went through.

Currently, I'm listening to You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins in our blog- Trading Love which makes it even more harder for me to let go. I'm not quite certain letting go of what exactly but it's just feel like an end. It's very nostlagic for me for some reason. It's almost like a journey and now it has come to an end.

I believe that the Orang Utan Savers have indeed done something for the orang utans. This blog, dearest reader, has almost come to an end but I can assure you, our effort, our journey in saving the orang utans has just begin and we are still counting on you to be with us.
This is the orang utan savers, signing off. :D

No comments: